Event: Soccer - Hollins at Randolph College (Lynchburg, VA)
The lead: Saturday marked the final day of the Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC) soccer regular season. Hollins traveled to Lynchburg to face Randolph College in their regular season finale.
The result: Randolph 4-0
How it happened: The first half would see the home team enjoy a big advantage in shots, 26-2, and controlled the action throughout the first 45 minutes of play. The WildCats would strike first, netting a goal at the 7:19 mark when they picked up a deflected ball and deposited it in the net. Rebounds and deflections would go Randolph's way for the entire first half as all three of the scores were on second chance opportunities. A fourth tally about 15 minutes into the second half would end the scoring for the afternoon as Randolph would pick up their fourth ODAC win of the season.
- Keeper Kendra Rich made 21 stops giving the junior 163 saves on the season, 2nd in the ODAC
- Miranda Springston , Paige Russell, and Madisen Charles accounted for all of Hollins shots
- Charles ended her first-year campaign leading the Hollins offense in shots attempted
- Shelby Lutz earned her 6th win of the season, stopping all three shots she faced
- With the win, Randolph wraps up the season in a tie for 9th in the ODAC (Randolph, Guilford, and Eastern Mennonite)
- Sarah Bane netted her 12th goal of the season, 4th in the league
What's next: Hollins wraps up the 2018 soccer season in a 12th place tie in the final ODAC standings.